What follows are the Cyber Monday deals I will be taking advantage of–plus some others I think you guys will love, from approved brands. This post has been updated for Giving Tuesday. We are donating 10% of our sales today to Neema International.
(Some of the deals below may be affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission if you purchase through them. We only recommend brands we love.)
Personal Care Product Sales
- Beautycounter – 20% off site wide or 30% off orders over $250 ends today (Tuesday). Nothing for Giving Tuesday. My go-tos here are the sheer lipstick in Terra, their cleansing balm (which I use as an overnight mask as well), and the facial sunscreen that is the best I have found. I’m going to use this sale as an opportunity to try the Essence that everyone raves about. Also, it’s the last chance to get these lip balms (the only ones my mom has used for years because her lips are so sensitive).
- True Botanicals – Up to 30% + free shipping ends Tuesday. Nothing for Giving Tuesday. I want to try one of their liquid foundations! If you’ve tried either the Skin Barrier or Skin Tint, let me know what you think. UPDATE: I’m going to try the Skin Tint!
- Crunchi – Donating a portion of sales to Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. I ordered Hydrogloss and the toner. I also use their day and night creams–both are amazing. If you use my links and spend $50 or more, you’ll get an additional $10 off without any code.
- Foreo – Up to 49% off through 11/30. Nothing for Giving Tuesday. I use my Luna every night!
- Ilia – As always 1% of sales donated to planting trees. I made a huge order that included several tubes of my all-time favorite mascara, the serum with SPF, a creamy eyeliner pencil, and my mom’s favorite concealer that I’ve been dying to try.
Goop – Goop has a special selection of items that are 20% off with code cybergems, including the world’s best bath soak–– I gift these every year.
Supplement & Wellness Sales
- Ritual Vitamins – New customers can get 40% off when they pair with a probiotic supplement until 11/30. Nothing for Giving Tuesday.
- GembaRed Red Light Therapy – Site-wide sale from through 11/30. Nothing for Giving Tuesday. The science behind red lights is clear, and Gemba is one of Gimme’s approved brands.
Needed – Save at least $10 on everything with code HOLIDAY10. I take this one to stave off migraines, and Needed’s prenatal is one of the few we considered truly Good Stuff. Green Compass – Free shipping today only. This CBD brand is legit in all the ways (performance and purity) and I think this kit would make a great gift.
Baby Product Sales
- Little Spoon Baby Food – 20% off site-wide for new customers. Expires 12/4. Nothing for Giving Tuesday.
- Healthybaby Products – 15% off through 11/29 with code THANKFUL. For every package of diapers purchased they will donate a package to a family in need. All four of us are obsessed with their foaming body wash, so I am getting some refills, but I love everything from this brand, but their prenatals to their diapers.
Serenity Kids – 20% off today only with code CM2022. These pouches of food have always been on our Best Stuff list in our baby food guides.
- Amara organic baby food – Free shipping with code FREEDAY. Nothing for Giving Tuesday.
Food & Drink Sales
- Pique Tea – 10% of order total donated to a charity of your choice. Plus use code gimme5 for 5% off the entire site.You likely already know that I essentially live on their various green teas, drinking several cups a day.
- Sakara Meal Delivery – 20% off with code XOMAIA. Nothing for Giving Tuesday Their meal delivery service is of course amazing, but right now all I want is this popcorn, which I legit wait for all year. Also, Sakara is opening up their Level II Detox dates–to start either January 9th or 23rd–my code will work for this. I am actually signing up for a week of Sakara BEFORE our family’s trip to the Bahamas on the 25th– let’s call it a pre-tox:).
Dry Farm Wines – Purchase a one-time box at Member pricing through tonight only. I am OBSESSED with these wines, and am getting the Sparkling Collection, but for myself rather than a gift. 😉
- Primary Clothing – 40% off everything, and for a Cyber Monday special, all the pajamas are 50% off. Nothing for Giving Tuesday. I am likely buying our whole extended family matching organic holiday pajamas for a photo that I believe we will be glad to have after the misery of taking it!
Knickey – 25% off site-wide through 11/28 with code TOPDRAWERSWAP. The Keyhole is my all-time favorite bra; I have it in pink and white and am now ordering in gray and black.
All mattress sales continue–none of the brands seem to be doing anything for Giving Tuesday. You can see our detailed investigation on the mattress industry in general and brands specifically in this Guide.
Were I on the market for a new mattress, I would likely choose a Naturepedic — this brand has been committed to making high-quality, fully certified non-toxic mattresses for decades, they ship for free, and they include a 100-day trial period, so there is no risk to not being able to lie on the mattress before you buy.
In terms of value, the best Black Friday deal is likely Plush Beds, because it includes a sheet set, a cooling mattress protector, and two non-toxic pillows.
What follows are the deals running on brands we’ve deemed either Best Stuff or Good Stuff (more on that distinction in the guide). I’m including the price off a Queen-sized mattress here with the deals currently running–some brands are throwing in valuable extras like sheets and pillows.
- Happsy – Save 20% on everything with code FRIDAY. Happsy is Best Stuff. Free returns after 120-day trial. Cost for a Queen with discount: $1,119.20. Ships free.
- Naturepedic – 20% off everything plus free pillows with all mattress purchases. Best Stuff and my top pick amongst these mattress brands. Free returns after 100-day trial. Cost for a Queen with two free pillows with discount: From $1,599.20. Ships free.
- Savvy Rest -20% off with code BLACKFRIDAY through 11/30. Savvy is Good Stuff. Free exchanges for 90 days. Cost for a Queen with discount: $1,599.20.
- Plush Beds – $1,250 off bedroom mattresses plus up to $599 in free bedding and 25% off toppers, pillows, and bedding. Plush mattresses are Good Stuff. 100-day money-back guarantee. Cost for a Queen with discount, plus a sheet set, a cooling protector, and two pillows: $1,549.00. Ships free.
- Avocado – Use code SAVE10 for an additional 10% off site-wide, in addition to markdowns on most products. Avocado is Best Stuff. Free returns for 100 days. Cost for a Queen with discount: From $1,169.10. Ships free.
- Eco Terra – $350 off every mattress. Eco Terra is Good Stuff. 90-night sleep trial. Cost for a Queen with discount: $999. Ships free.
- Xtrema – 25% off everything, plus extra 10% with code cyber10. Nothing for Giving Tuesday. My favorite Xtrema product is my little egg pan, and I’ve always wanted this retro kettle.
- Our Place – Up to 45% off everything. Nothing or Giving Tuesday. The famous Always Pan now comes in a tiny version and I want it!
- Zwilling – Get up to 70% off. Nothing for Giving Tuesday. I got this kettle last Christmas and I am OBSESSED–it’s marked down 43%.
Home Products Sales
- Force of Nature Cleaning Products – 40% off the Super Saver Bundle plus free shipping with code WOWCLEAN. Nothing for Giving Tuesday.
Coyuchi – 25% off site-wide today only. They have so much gorgeous bedding on their site, but what I am buying is another romper!
- Scoria World – 15% off site-wide. Five trees planted for every order. I love my Scoria yoga mat!
- The Sill – Up to 45% off site-wide ending today. Nothing for Giving Tuesday. We have a ton of plants from this brand, and am adding to our collection today.
anch Basics – 20% off everything. I love every single thing I have tried from this cleaning products brand. Anthropologie. 50% off sale items and 30% off everything else. While there is nothing especially toxin-free about Anthro, I do love their housewares, and have the following in my cart: organic Turkish towels, organic percale sheets, monogram hooks for my boys’ hoodies, self-care planner for a gift, a cool organic shower curtain for the kids’ bathroom, these rattan chairs (I have a couple outside, and I keep them there since they don’t use toxin free paint), and this pretty mug for five bucks (it’s a solid gift).
Kid Stuff Sales
- Kiwi Co. Monthly Kits – 20% off with code HOLIDAY. Nothing for Giving Tuesday.
- Maisonette – Up to 50% site-wide. Nothing for Giving Tuesday. Sitting in my cart right: this cottage decor, this felted tree, and these Christmas pajamas.
Maia, Founder & CEO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.