Your cart is currently empty!
2022 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide- 11 Sweet Ideas
- Pink Travel Mug. Made from 100% European grade silicone, with an embedded stainless steel ring to hold its shape so it won’t collapse when gripped. $16.
- Love & Sage Tinted Lip Balm. With a dreamy scent of bergamot and rose, it’s full on moisture for lips in need of a rescue. $12.
- Nail Polish Gift Bags. Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish designed for all ages. From $15.
- Heart Cushion. Made from 100% cotton, as soft as it is pretty! $65.
- Mobile Red Light Therapy. The same powerful red and near infrared LEDs you can take with you on the go. $199.
- Raspberry Almond Cookies. Made of spelt flour, wweetened with just organic maple syrup, and with delicious fruit sweetened raspberry jam in the center. $6.
- Rose Skin Perfecting Collection. A safe, herbal, at-home facial treatment to revive and perfect the complexion. $46.
- Organic Bunny. Made for cuddling, and feaatures a “flat” body that is floppy, fun, and easy for little hands to hold. $25.
- Heart Rug. This soft, pink, smiling, and machine-washable. $99.
- Silicone Snack Bags. Perfect for lunch packing, breastmilk storage, and sous vide cooking. $10.
- Linen Lunch Box. This Petit Poche (French for “pocket”) was designed to complement foodie, fashion, and wellness-focused lifestyles. $36.
If you liked this post, sign up for our newsletter to be alerted when we publish new content like this!