Your cart is currently empty!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, even though it was likely a little smaller than normal.
This year more than ever, I’m so thankful for every person reading this. Being able to work on this website has been a true lifeline for me. So thank you for supporting our family business.
As a small token of gratitude, we are offering 10% off everything in our store through Monday. Just use code GIMME10 at checkout. This code will even work in our sale section, and we’ve added some of my favorite product there, including:
- Air filters that trap the coronavirus.
- An essential oil spray that I use to disinfect equipment (and clean my hands) before working out.
- Our store’s most popular sunscreen.
- The wooden magnet blocks my kids played with for years.
- The deodorant that converted me in my twenties.
- Organic cotton coffee filters.
- The baby wash I used on both of my boys.
- My favorite biodegradable dental floss.
More Cyber Week Deals
What follows are the deals I’ve got my eye on, all from brands that we love. Most of these sales end 11/30, so I’m getting my shopping done today if I can. Note: I am not in the market for a new mattress, but I know many of you are, and now is probably the cheapest time of year to get one.
- Xtrema: Up to 25% OFF site-wide.
- Le Creuset: Four petite pie dishes with purchases of $200 or more. Use code BAKE.
- GreenPan: 40-60% off with code CYBER40. (On my list: Non-toxic 10-Piece Cookware Set.)
- Always Pan: Use code SUPERSALE to get the must-have, game-changing pan of 2020 for $95. I’m obsessed with mine.
- True Botanicals: 20% off store-wide. No code needed.
- One Love Organics: 25% off and free shipping with code OLOCYBERSPREE
- Beautycounter: 15% site-wide off plus free shipping. (What I’m getting: lipstick in Raisin, brow gel in Light, volumizing mascara, cleansing balm, and overnight resurfacing peel.)
- Garner’s Garden: 20% off for Black Friday with code GGBF20. Their hand sanitizer deserves a particular shout-out for being one of the cleanest we’ve found. Blacked-Owned Business.
- Naturepedic: 20% off site-wide. BEST STUFF.
- My Green Mattress: Up to $250 off with code HOLIDAY. BEST STUFF.
- Plush Beds: $100 off, two free organic latex pillows, a plush luxury sheet set, and a mattress protector. Use code GIMME100. BEST STUFF.
- Happsy: Take $250 off with code SAVE250. BEST STUFF.
- Savvy Rest: 20% with code BLACK20. GOOD STUFF.
- The Sill: Up to 50% off. (I’m getting the Air Plant Trio.)
- Minted: 20% off all orders $150+; 15% off everything with code BF2020. (I’m getting some people these maps.) ENDS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.
- Lulu & Georgia: 25% off everything with code THANKFUL. (I’m getting these pretty cups.)
- Bouq’s: 25% off sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY and then 20% off and free shipping with code CYBERMONDAY from 11/28-11/30. (I love that their flowers come farm-direct, with transparent sourcing from eco-friendly farms that minimize waste, recycle water, and use sustainable growing practices.)
- Scoria: 25% off everything with code BF2020. (I’m getting a Kid’s Yoga Mat.)
- Branch Basics: 20% off all kits with code GIVECLEAN. (I’m getting myself the laundry kit.)
- Green Chef: Get up to $80 off your first four orders.
- Butcher Box: Six free steaks in your first box.
- Sakara: 25% off all meal deliveries, even if you’re already a subscriber, with code BF-MAIA2020.
- Nutrition for Longevity: Save $100 on meal delivery orders.
- Kettle & Fire bone broth: Up to 30% off plus a free mystery gift and free shipping.
My Favorite Clothing
- Mint Julep: My best friends own the best boutique in Boston, and they are offering 25% store-wide today through Monday. This is a great way to support a small, women-owned business even from afar. I’m definitely hitting up their Cozy section today, and also have my eye on this bracelet.
- Pact Organic: Up to 40% off select items with code BLACKFRIDAY. (My husband is getting these waffle joggers and a henley shirt.)
- Primary: 40% off selected items. (A baby in my life is definitely getting this.)
- Coyuchi: Up to $200 off. (Two of my favorites: Solstice Romper and Organic Crinkle Pajama Pant.)
For Kids & Babies
- Kiwi Crates: Up to 4 months free FREE with code MERRY.
- Serenity Kids: 15% off on everything (baby and toddler food) with code BFEB2020 .
- Monica & Andy: 30% off everything. (These make beautiful gifts.)
3 responses to “Cyber Week Sales 2020: Great Deals on Good Stuff”
Wonderful deals on cyber monday.Thanx foe sharing.
I am unsure about the safety of the Always Pan. Is the nonstick coating truly safe? What is it made of? Do you have more info on this? Thanks.