I can’t believe it’s already June! Do you have a dad or father figure you’ll be celebrating on the 19th?
If so, I hope that some of the 19 ideas in our Father’s Day Gift Guide will be the inspiration you need. From healthy IPA mustard to organic socks, our wellness-inspired Father’s Day Gift Guide has something for every kind of dad! (Please note that some of these products are available in our store, and others may link to an affiliate partner–like Amazon–which means that we receive a small commission if you purchase through our link. Thank you for supporting our work!).
If you’re enjoying this guide, sign up for our Newsletter to be alerted when we publish or update our Safe Product Guides.
- First Aid Balm that gets only 5-star reviews and heals everything from cuts to insect bites to bruises. $11
- Wool-Filled Bed Pillows for handmade comfort in organic wool and cotton. $80
- Organic Cotton Lunch Box that is just grown up enough for him to actually use. $32
- Paleo Spiced Granola for delicious mornings without any sugar or grains. $10
- Oil Free Face Lotion that he will actually enjoy applying, and that is free of any problematic ingredients. $32
- Organic Crew Socks because they are always the perfect gift. 24 for 3-pack
- Madrid French Press because coffee is a super food, so long as it isn’t contaminated with plastic! $45
- Double Edge Safety Razor to save the world, one shave at a time. $22
- Red Light to improve skin health, heal injuries, and treat hair loss (truly).From $239
- IPA Organic Mustard made with no sugar, organic ingredients, and an IPA that has been named the best beer in the world, Heady Topper. $8.99
- Beard Balm for facial hair conditioning and styling without chemicals. $15.99
- Stainless Steel Air Fryer with no plastic or non-stick parts touching the food he will make for your kids! $119
- Tallow & Cedar Soap so he can wash himself like a caveman but not smell like one. $10
- CBD Tinctures that really work and are completely free of THC. $99
- Salt & Pepper Bottle Grinders that are as beautiful as they are functional. $89
- Bamboo Electric Toothbrush for a luxe dental experience that also happens to help save the planet. $119
- Laptop Radiation & Heat Shield to protect his important bits from the potentially damaging effects of Wi-Fi on his lap. $119
- Stainless Steel Rotary Cheese Grater so you can finally get him to stop buying the stuff in the shaker. $44
- Always Pan to make the kids eggs with zero mess and zero PFAS. $145
Maia, Founder & CEO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.