Your cart is currently empty!
The only not-depressing thing about being thisclose to the end of summer is a flurry of great deals on Good Stuff–plus some amazing cleanses to reset for fall.
This year, we are joining in by offering free shipping on ALL orders in our store with code GIMMEFREESHIPPING (after entering the code, choose Free Shipping at checkout). We have never offered this before (because shipping fees are so high!), so we hope you guys will take advantage; this coupon will expire at midnight on 9/5.
What follows is our roundup of other Labor Day deals from brands we love…
The following brands of mattresses all meet our criteria for the very safest mattress.
- Avocado. 10% off everything with code LABORDAY. Expires 9/12.
- Happsy. 20% off with code LaborDay20. No expiration date specified.
- Naturepedic. 20% off site-wide, automatically applied during checkout. No expiration date specified.
Soaring Heart. 15% when purchased on our site with code GIMMESOARINGHEART at checkout. Expires 9/6.
Other Good Stuff Deals
- Snow Days. I love these grain-free pizza bites, and right now they are 20% off with code BACK2SCHOOL20. Expires 9/15.
Nutr. This is our favorite nut milk machine, hands down. Take 15% off site-wide with code LABORDAY15. No expiration date specified.
- Pique Tea. You likely know that this is all the caffeine I drink,
and starting on 9/4 you’ll receive a glass bottle with your purchase of $135,plus 5% off your order with code GIMME5.
- Our Place. If you have not yet treated yourself to an Always Pay, you can save up to 25% on one now. No expiration date specified.
Kindred Bravely. If you’re pregnant or know someone who is, Kindred Bravely’s Labor Day sale includes 25% off the Labor Essentials Collection. No expiration date specified.
- Coyuchi. I love Coyuchi’s organic bedding and right now you can get 20% off. Expires 9/7.
Knickey. This woman-owned business makes my absolute favorite organic bralettes and undies. You’ll get 15% off everything with code LDW15. No expiration date specified.
A Cleanse to Kick of the Autumn
I have not worked out in more than five weeks, and my eating habits have also taken a turn during these busy summer months. I cannot wait to get back on track with both my fitness and my food once life returns to a predictable schedule!
I am signing up to start the Provenance cleanse on September 19th for six days of my favorite plant-based meals and snacks. Want to join me? Use code GIMME35 for $35 off if so. Provenance is available for those of you in the greater New York or LA areas. But I also love the Sakara 30-day detox for feeling clean and light (with serious digestive regularity; sorry–gross but true). For Sakara, which ships nationwide, use XOMAIA for 20% off.