What Makes This Good Stuff
With four stages of filtration, including potassium iodine, Austin’s Healthmate Junior Plus Air Filter is capable of capturing an extremely wide variety of toxins and pollutants…all the way down to nano size!
This is the smaller version of Austin’s premier air filter. It is appropriately sized for a standard to small bedroom or nursery.
(Here’s our blog post on how to choose the right filter.)
While it is very important that your air filter offer true HEPA (High Efficiency Particle Arrestance), it is important to know that HEPA is built to filter particles, not gas.
This small but mighty air filter combines a range of filtering technologies (including activated carbon and zeolite, which traps toxic gases and odors such as formaldehyde, ammonias, and carbon monoxide). It is a great choice if you are concerned about dust particles, VOCs emitted from furniture and rugs, outside industrial gases, etc.
The Healthmate Junior Plus will do a fine job in any room up to approximately 700 square feet, but if you can filter only one room, we always recommend the bedroom.
The Austin Healthmate Junior Plus Air Filter System has also been designed to help those who suffer from a variety of sleep-related problems.
- Sounder sleep.
- Reduced snoring.
- Stop sneezing.
- Reduce nighttime allergies and asthma attacks.
- Reduced coughing and wheezing.
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose.
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 5 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
Made in Buffalo, New York, Austin Air filters have garnered wide acceptance as one of the very best air filtration systems available. They are the only manufacturers to have their products designated as Medical Grade Air Purifiers, and the only manufacturer to successfully reduce asthma attacks and respiratory problems in a clinical trial. Johns Hopkins Hospital has chosen Austin Air medical grade air purifiers to conduct four clinical trials. Austin filters were selected by the Federal Government to provide the emergency air purifiers to the citizens of Anniston, Alabama, during the destruction of chemical weapons.
Air Filter Warranties
Backed by the best warranties in the industry, purchasing an Austin Air Filter is a risk-free experience.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer, and is excluded from our flat-rate and free shipping offers.