What Makes This Good Stuff
A natural eczema lotion created for adults with very sensitive, dry, or eczema-prone skin. Non-greasy and lightweight texture immediately absorbs into the skin. Contains 2% colloidal oatmeal to help relieve, soothe, moisturize, and heal. This gentle, natural eczema lotion is perfect for daily use. Natural shea butter, sunflower and sea buckthorn oil deeply moisturize. Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free.
- Artificial dyes, fragrances, and preservatives
- Gluten, dairy, and soy
- Parabens and phthalates
- Sodium chloride
- Mineral oil and petroleum
- MEA, DEA, and TEA
This gentle formula does contain tree nuts: Shea Butter, Coconut and Jojoba
- Fragrance free for extra sensitive adult skin
- Enriched with sunflower, shea, and sea buckthorn oil
- Perfect for daily use
- Clinically tested under dermatological control
- Hypoallergenic to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- Enriched with Babo’s Nutri-Soothe™ Complex
How to Use:
Apply as needed on face and body. For external use only. Discontinue eczema lotion use if irritation or redness occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Babo Botanicals products are produced on a certified organic farm in upstate New York, and are made in small batches. Babo utilizes a Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe™ Blend, which is a mix of chamomile, calendula, kudzu, and watercress, rich in vitamin A, C and D, and which was developed to deliver maximum nutrients, protection and moisturization. None of Babo’s products contain sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde-releasers, or propylene glycol.