What Makes This Good Stuff
Hydrate your baby’s skin with this convenient travel, diaper bag and hydrating stick. I love the convenience and size of this hydrating stick. Sometimes little things pop up on babies’ and kids’ skin and you can just keep one of these hydrating sticks in your bag at all times to treat those spots. I even use it for my own skin for hydration. All Purpose balm contains medical grade colloidal oatmeal to relieve eczema, dry spots, irritation, flare ups, insect bites and poison ivy. Preservative Free & No Added Fragrance.
Lips, cheeks, bottom, legs, arms – you name it!
Baby-safe formula is gluten, soy, dairy, parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, and mineral oil free.
- Travel, Diaper Bag Friendly on the go stick.
- Medical Grade Colloidal Oatmeal soothes eczema
- Helps relieve eczema, irritation, itching, flare ups
- Protects lips and cheeks
- Helps relieve itchiness of bug bites and poison ivy.
- Contains Organic Shea and Cocoa Butter.
- Hypoallergenic to minimize the risk of allergic reactions
- Clinically tested under dermatological and pediatric control
- NSF Certified – 70+ Organic Ingredients
Babo Botanicals products are produced on a certified organic farm in upstate New York, and are made in small batches. Babo utilizes a Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe™ Blend, which is a mix of chamomile, calendula, kudzu, and watercress, rich in vitamin A, C and D, and which was developed to deliver maximum nutrients, protection and moisturization. None of Babo’s products contain sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, 1,4-dioxane, formaldehyde-releasers, or propylene glycol.