What Makes This Good Stuff
I and a few of my grandchildren seem to attract mosquitos no matter what and we also get big welts. The aftermath is the worst part. The itching begins and that leads to scratching which provides temporary relief so you scratch some more, but the more irritated your skin gets, the more it itches. Put an end to the itch-scratch cycle with Badger’s certified organic and all natural After-Bug Balm. This gentle balm with soothing Colloidal Oatmeal and cooling Menthol relieves itchy bug bites and minor skin irritations. Organic Beeswax, vitamin E-rich Sunflower oil and essential oils of Seabuckthorn and Lavender nourish and soften skin. Tamanu oil moisturizes and is naturally antioxidant rich. Convenient travel size means you can take it with you wherever you go! Pediatrician approved and tested hypoallergenic so it’s safe for sensitive skin and great for use by the whole family. Active Ingredient is 10% organic Colloidal Oatmeal.
- Certified organic and 100% natural bug bite itch relief balm.
- 10% organic Colloidal Oatmeal soothes and relieves itchy or irritated skin.
- Menthol gently cools.
- Convenient travel size twist-up stick—take it with you wherever you go!
- Organic Beeswax, vitamin E-rich Sunflower oil and essential oils of Seabuckthorn and Lavender nourish and soften skin.
- Tamanu oil moisturizes and is naturally antioxidant rich.
- Great for use by the whole family.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
100% Certified Natural by NPA
94% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF