What Makes This Good Stuff
This product is what started Badger! The best balm for gardeners and those who work with their hands. Organic, deep moisturizer for hard working hands. It was created by Badger Bill to heal his rough, cracked carpenter’s hands during fierce New England winters. It is made with ultra-rich and nourishing organic extra virgin olive oil and beeswax. It’s gentle enough for sensitive skin but tough enough to smooth the most chapped, rough or weathered skin. Smells great with the light minty and somewhat earthy aroma of wintergreen. A great for anyone who works with their hands!
- Ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing balm that smooths and softens the most chapped, cracked, rough, or weathered skin.
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Smells great with the light scent of wintergreen.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
100% Certified Natural by NPA
99% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF