Your cart is currently empty!
DefenderShield Air Tube EMF Radiation Blocking Headphones – Ear Buds
Delivering sound via hollow air tubes rather than traditional wires, the DefenderShield Air Tube EMF Radiation Blocking Headphones offer an incredible listening experience while protecting from Electromagnetic Field (EMF) radiation exposure.
What Makes This Good Stuff
Perfect For: travel, workouts, listening to music and podcasts, taking short or extended calls
- EMF radiation-free technology delivers crystal clear sound via hollow air tubes rather than traditional wires.
- Braided nylon cord is infused with copper for additional protection from Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radiation.
- Developed by audio engineering specialists.
- Advanced, professional-grade speakers deliver higher fidelity stereo sound.
- Air-filled hollow tubes increase space for tone development, producing body and delivering a superior acoustic audio.
- Built-in hands-free microphone with audio controls.
- Highly flexible yet strong air tubes and tangle-free braided nylon cord.
- Interchangeable sport tips and clip to keep earbuds securely in place while playing sports, exercising or running.
- Small, medium and large silicone ear tips for a custom fit.
How to Use:
The DefenderShield® Radiation-Free Earbuds are built with professional-grade stereo quality speakers, while air tubes increase space for audio development, producing more body and delivering superior acoustic sound.
Multiple accessories are included to keep your earbuds secure while doing any activity. Choose from 3 sizes of silicone ear tips, or for a more secure fit try the 3 sizes of silicone sports tips. Place the DefenderShield® Air Tube Earbuds in your ear, and plug the earbuds into any 3.5 mm audio device. It is the perfect accessory to go with our superior EMF Radiation Protection Phone, Laptop, and Tablet Cases! Make sure to have the appropriate adapter for cell phones without audio ports.
Play the music or audio on the device, and adjust the volume on both the device and on the headphones’ audio controller located below the air tubes. Make sure the audio is at a low conversational level (below 65 dB) before placing the EMF-free headphones in your ears.
You can use the audio controller on the headphones to raise or lower the volume, play or pause audio, skip a track, and to answer or end phone calls.
Experience crystal clear sound with the highs and lows of your music, listen to podcasts without distortion, and enjoy muffle-free conversations with your family friends, all while protecting yourself from EMF radiation.
Weight (lbs): 0.056
Cord (in): 42.5 (from 3.5mm plug to speaker)
Air Tube Length (in): 7 (from speaker to headset)
Earbud Size: Small, Medium, Large
Compatible with most 3.5 mm audio devices
Patent License #: 6453044