Your cart is currently empty!
E-Cloth Home Cleaning Set (8 Pack)
The E-Cloth Home Cleaning Cloth 8-Pack are a real commitment to chemical free cleaning at great value. All the cloths remove grease, dirt and over 99% of bacteria – with just water.
What Makes This Good Stuff
The E-Cloth Home Cleaning 8-Pack are a real commitment to chemical free cleaning at great value. All the cloths remove grease, dirt and over 99% of bacteria – with just water. These 8 specialist cloths work on a variety of surfaces – worktops, appliances, kitchens, bathrooms, windows – and all the rest of the house, even your devices, making them your new partners in grime to remove grease and dirt from all hard surfaces in the home and to leave surfaces streak-free and shining. In between uses, rinse with warm water and hang dry, and machine wash weekly. Cleaning should be pure and simple. A healthier way to clean, E-Cloth is enough.
We love to use these cleaning cloths because all you need is water and they remove over 99% of bacteria and mold! Clean with a clean conscious. Safe for the environment and your family.
If you are going to use any micro fiber cloths we recommend using a Cora Ball in your laundry to reduce any negative impact that micro fibers would have on the environment and oceans.
Includes: 1 large waffle-weave Window Cloth 2 Glass & Polishing Cloths (Alaskan Blue) 1 Stainless Steel Cloth 1 Kitchen Cloth 1 Bathroom Cloth 1 Range & Stovetop Cloth 1 Dusting Cloth
Daily: Rinse and wring out your Kitchen Cleaning Cloths after use.
Weekly: Machine wash up to 195°F (hot) with a small amount of detergent. No fabric softener or dryer sheets. Tumble or hang dry.
As often as you like: To sanitize and degrease your Kitchen Cleaning Cloths, boil in just water.
Oops! Instructions: If fabric softener or dryer sheets are used by accident, rewash with a little detergent on the highest temperature setting.
Made to last: These Cleaning Cloths come with a 3-year or 300-wash guarantee (when used and cared for as recommended).
The Science Behind E-Cloth’s Claims
- Specific E-Cloth products and water remove over 99% of bacteria and mold, locking it away inside the cloths’ fibers, where it stays until the cloths are rinsed.
- After a rinse with warm water, E-Cloth products re-introduce just 0.01% of bacteria back onto a sterile surface.
With 11,000 5-star reviews from 2018 – 2020 and a recommendation by the UK Good Housekeeping Institute, these EPA-registered cloths are backed by happy users, in addition to science.
Benefits of E-Cloth: It’s Effective, Chemical-Free, and Sustainable
Premium textiles and unique manufacturing process produces high-quality microfiber materials that create more effective results compared to average microfiber brands. When you clean with E-Cloth products and water, dirt and grime is trapped into the extra small voids found within the fibers, delivering a perfect performance, every time.
E-Cloth’s task-specific cloths, scrubbers, and mops deliver a high-performance clean for every task, every time — with just water. You, your loved ones, and your pets are left with clean, chemical-free surfaces everywhere in your home.
- Some cotton cloths push dirt around, leaving grime behind. Many chemical cleaners leave unnecessary residues or artificial fragrances on surfaces. Not E-Cloth.
- These products, plus water, get the job done. Seriously done—removing dirt and grime, leaving your home fresh, clean, and chemical-free, all thanks to a special manufacturing process that creates high-quality microfiber products.
- There are no chemicals added or needed to use. Zero. Nada. When you clean with E-Cloth, you can feel confident that you’re using a premium, chemical-free product that only needs water to effectively clean. No greenwashing here – you simply don’t need chemicals to clean most household surfaces, creating a safer living area for you, your family, and your pets.
- You know the old-school cleaning drill: Cleaning supplies loaded with artificial fragrances, some with harsh chemicals, the plastic bottles they’re stored in, paper towels (lots of them!), and grungy old rags. Add in a few thousand disposable wipes and you can practically hear the environment groan.
- E-Cloth allows you to ditch all of that. No more paper towels, plastic bottles, old rags, or chemicals. Think about that! Just E-Cloth and water. Ahhh. Clean home, clean earth. And, when you’re done cleaning, rinse out your cloth, or throw it in the wash if needed, and it will be ready to go the next time you need it. The next 299 times you need it, actually, because most E-Cloth products generally last for around 300 washes.
- E-Cloth’s commitment is unwavering: They create effective, efficient, and environmentally sound products because they believe that eliminating the chemicals and disposables are better for your health, the well-being of your family, and the sustainability of our planet.
You may also like…
E-Cloth General Purpose Cloths$7.99 Quick View
Austin HealthMate Air Purification System$714.99 Quick View
E-Cloth Kitchen Cleaning Cloths 2 Pack$14.99 Quick View
E-Cloth Kitchen Range and Stovetop Cleaning Cloths (2 Pack)Quick View
Lumion Natural All Surface Disinfectant Spray$16.00 — or subscribe and save up to 5% Quick View