E-Cloth Washing Up Pad
The E-Cloth Washing Up Pad does more than an ordinary sponge, with outstanding absorbency and microfiber muscle that removes grime and dried food, all with just water.
Why it’s Good Stuff
“Two-faced” is an insult. Unless you’re an E-Cloth Washing Up Pad. Then it’s a compliment for your dazzling versatility. The E-Cloth Washing Up Pad does more than an ordinary sponge, with outstanding absorbency and microfiber muscle that removes grime and dried food, all with just water.
- Two-sided pad cleans dishes, pots and pans, glassware, and cutlery, plus sink, taps, and countertops.
- Precision-engineered microfibers remove grime all with just water.
- Textured side removes stuck-on food and stubborn grease without scratching.
- Soft side is highly absorbent for quick clean ups.
- Just dampen with water. No liquid soap needed.
- Rinse between tasks. Launder to refresh.
We love to use these cleaning pads because all you need is water and they remove over 99% of bacteria and mold! Clean with a clean conscious. Safe for the environment and your family.
If you are going to use any micro fiber cloths we recommend using a Cora Ball in your laundry to reduce any negative impact that micro fibers would have on the environment and oceans.
Includes: 2 Non-Scratch Scrubbing Pads
Weekly: Machine wash up to 195°F (hot) with a small amount of detergent. No bleach, fabric softener or dryer sheets. Hang dry.
As often as you like: To clean and degrease, boil in just water.
Oops! Instructions: If fabric softener is used by accident, rewash with a little detergent on the highest temperature setting.
The Science Behind E-Cloth’s Claims
- Specific E-Cloth products and water remove over 99% of bacteria and mold, locking it away inside the cloths’ fibers, where it stays until the cloths are rinsed.
- After a rinse with warm water, E-Cloth products re-introduce just 0.01% of bacteria back onto a sterile surface.
With 11,000 5-star reviews from 2018 – 2020 and a recommendation by the UK Good Housekeeping Institute, these EPA-registered cloths are backed by happy users, in addition to science.
Benefits of E-Cloth: It’s Effective, Chemical-Free, and Sustainable
Premium textiles and unique manufacturing process produces high-quality microfiber materials that create more effective results compared to average microfiber brands. When you clean with E-Cloth products and water, dirt and grime is trapped into the extra small voids found within the fibers, delivering a perfect performance, every time.
E-Cloth’s task-specific cloths, scrubbers, and mops deliver a high-performance clean for every task, every time — with just water. You, your loved ones, and your pets are left with clean, chemical-free surfaces everywhere in your home.
- Some cotton cloths push dirt around, leaving grime behind. Many chemical cleaners leave unnecessary residues or artificial fragrances on surfaces. Not E-Cloth.
- These products, plus water, get the job done. Seriously done—removing dirt and grime, leaving your home fresh, clean, and chemical-free, all thanks to a special manufacturing process that creates high-quality microfiber products.
- There are no chemicals added or needed to use. Zero. Nada. When you clean with E-Cloth, you can feel confident that you’re using a premium, chemical-free product that only needs water to effectively clean. No greenwashing here – you simply don’t need chemicals to clean most household surfaces, creating a safer living area for you, your family, and your pets.
- You know the old-school cleaning drill: Cleaning supplies loaded with artificial fragrances, some with harsh chemicals, the plastic bottles they’re stored in, paper towels (lots of them!), and grungy old rags. Add in a few thousand disposable wipes and you can practically hear the environment groan.
- E-Cloth allows you to ditch all of that. No more paper towels, plastic bottles, old rags, or chemicals. Think about that! Just E-Cloth and water. Ahhh. Clean home, clean earth. And, when you’re done cleaning, rinse out your cloth, or throw it in the wash if needed, and it will be ready to go the next time you need it. The next 299 times you need it, actually, because most E-Cloth products generally last for around 300 washes.
- E-Cloth’s commitment is unwavering: They create effective, efficient, and environmentally sound products because they believe that eliminating the chemicals and disposables are better for your health, the well-being of your family, and the sustainability of our planet.
There are no reviews yet.