What Makes This Good Stuff
Earth Mama Organic Diaper Balm is as gentle as it is effective. And while this is called Diaper Balm, it’s so much more. It’s an extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!
Chubby and dimpled? Yes. Red and irritated? No. Being a brand new human is tough — so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this cruelty-free Organic Diaper Balm, it’s so much more. Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!
A QUICK HOW-TO
Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss and send ‘em on their way.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance
- EWG Verified, with the lowest hazard rating possible
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies
- Cloth diapering? You can make homemade baby wipes too
- Just what causes a diaper rash? Here’s a handy checklist to help you get to the bottom of it
- Wondering what else to use Organic Diaper Balm for? Find other “off the box” alternative uses here
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Beeswax*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract*, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract*, Plantago Major (Plantain) Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil* *Organic