Why it’s Good Stuff
Is your heart burning — in a special, gastrointestinal way? Earth Mama Organics Herbal Tea for Heartburn is a soothing mellow mint blend of marshmallow root, lemon balm, chamomile, and spearmint–with astringent raspberry leaf. Formulated for pregnancy with herbs traditionally used to relieve occasional heartburn, acid reflux, and indigestion. Not pregnant? It’ll still help: this tea feels super-settling after meals.
– Soothing, Cooling Mellow Mint Herbal Tea to Help Relieve Occasional Indigestion*
– USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
– Non-GMO Project Verified
– Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
– Caffeine free herbal tea
– Formulated to use during pregnancy
-Formulated to use while breastfeeding
– How many cups can I drink a day? 1-4 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Herbal Tea for Heartburn Ingredients:
Organic Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf, Organic Marshmallow (Althea Officinalis) Root, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf, Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf
Check out all of our vetted and healthy Postpartum products here.
All of Earth Mama’s teas are 100% USDA Certified Organic. Each one of the ingredients is required to be certified 100% organic–including the paper tea bags, which are not processed with chlorine, dioxins, and/or epichlorohydrin, and have been analyzed and approved by Food Chain for Non-GMO Project Verified status.