What Makes This Good Stuff
Earth Mama Organic Morning Wellness Tea is a ginger-minty blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help prevent occasional morning sickness and pregnancy nausea. Formulated for pregnancy (and beyond!) with settling ginger root, chamomile and lemon balm, a hint of mint and a twist of orange peel for a citrus pop of flavor. Especially comforting when every little smell is no bueno and “morning” sickness lasts all day long.
– Comforting organic tea for morning sickness
– USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth- Non-GMO Project Verified
– Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
– Read what the American Botanical Council has to say about the safety and effectiveness of ginger and pregnancy nausea.
– Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
– How many cups can I drink a day? 1-2 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Organic Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root, Organic Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf, Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf, Organic Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Leaf
Because all of Earth Mama’s teas are 100% USDA Certified Organic, each one of the ingredients is required to be certified 100% organic–including the paper tea bags, which are not processed with chlorine, dioxins, and/or epichlorohydrin, and have been analyzed and approved by Food Chain for Non-GMO Project Verified status.