What Makes This Good Stuff
We women periodically power through a whole lot of blood, sweat ,and tears. This tea gives back on all the P days: period, postpartum, and even perimenopause. It’s a comforting cinnamon-delicious blend of organic herbs traditionally used for postpartum support and to help ease symptoms of PMS and premenstrual cramping.
Organic Periodic Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY.
– Revitalizing Herb & Cinnamon Herbal Tea for PMS, Period & Postpartum*
– USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
– Non-GMO Project Verified
– Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
– Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
– How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day or as needed for periods. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Organic Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Burmannii) Bark, Organic Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla Vulgaris) Leaf, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Leaf, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf, Organic Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root, Organic Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Leaf
Because all of Earth Mama’s teas are 100% USDA Certified Organic, each one of the ingredients is required to be certified 100% organic–including the paper tea bags, which are not processed with chlorine, dioxins, and/or epichlorohydrin, and have been analyzed and approved by Food Chain for Non-GMO Project Verified status.