What Makes This Good Stuff
Throat Smoothie Organic Tea takes that time-honored tradition of lemon and honey in hot water to the next level, featuring an exclusive herbal blend that’s gentle yet effective when your throat needs a little extra love.
Whether your throat is raw, or you’ve just got that annoying, seasonal allergy-induced tickle, Throat Smoothie Tea helps take the edge off, with a blend of herbs traditionally used to ease a sore throat. 100% organic, it’s smoothly soothing with a delicate, lemony-floral flavor, and comforts your throat and tummy.
Earth Mama Organic Tea is totally safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, because there’s NO licorice…which means it’s safe for the whole family, from the oldest to the youngest.
- USDA Certified 100% Organic.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Certified kosher by EarthKosher.
- A mindful blend of herbs that include organic marshmallow root, slippery elm bark, elderflower, and lemon peel, which have traditionally played an important role in soothing raw, irritated throats annoyed by constant coughing, a cold or seasonal allergies.
- Formulated with NO licorice to be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, so it’s an absolute all-caps YES for the whole family, including kids.
- Each tea bag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they’ve spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your purse, it’ll still be good.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Organic Elder (Sambucus nigra) Flower, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Leaf, Organic Lemon (Citrus limon) Peel, Organic Rosehips (Rosa canina), Organic Orange (Citrus sinensis) Peel, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) Leaf, Organic Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) Bark, Organic Marshmallow (Althea offinialis) Root, Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root
Because all of Earth Mama’s teas are 100% USDA Certified Organic, each one of the ingredients is required to be certified 100% organic–including the paper tea bags, which are not processed with chlorine, dioxins, and/or epichlorohydrin, and have been analyzed and approved by Food Chain for Non-GMO Project Verified status.