Why it’s Good Stuff
My child loves to dip his fruits and veggies (honestly so do I) and it’s sometimes the only way I can get him to eat veggies, so this 2-piece lunch set which includes a large oval container plus a smaller cup with leak-proof silicone lid is a perfect option for our family. I can pack cut up fruit with almond butter for him to dip in or sliced cucumbers or peppers with dip. The possibilities are endless.
It feels so good to go plastic-free with the ECOlunchbox, which is healthy for people and healthy for the planet. Large oval lunchbox measures 6 1/2 inches long by 5 inches wide and 2 inches tall fitting 3 cups of food and the small cup fits 1 cup of food!
- 2 piece set includes oval lunchbox and leak-proof cup, which can either be packed separately or inside the larger lunchbox.
- Total capacity 30 oz (3.75 cups).
- Tare Weight: 16 oz.
- Great for portion control. Oval lunchbox capacity is 24 oz (3 cups). No-leak cup capacity is 6 oz (.75 cup).
- Oval lunchbox measures 6.5″ long x 5″ wide x 2″ tall. Cup measures 1.5″ tall x 3.25″ diameter.
- Made of Stainless Steel 304
- Cup lid is made of non-toxic, food grade silicone.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a camp stove.
- Made in Thailand.
ECOlunchbox’s stainless steel bentos and lunch boxes are plastic-free, waste-free, and BPA-free. Healthy for people + planet!
|Dimensions||6.8 × 5 × 2.5 in|
Robin J (verified owner) –
Love this thing so far! Just got this a few weeks ago for my 4 yr old son to use in his lunbox and it’s a hit! I was worried he’d have trouble opening it, but he figured it out instantly and it seems quite secure. Even his teacher commented how awesome his containers were. The small snack cup has stayed perfectly airtight even with yogurt and applesauce. We also purchased the eco lunch pod which as an added bonus, also fits inside the Oval container. Win win. Very pleased.
Suzanne Weaver-Goss –
Hi Robin, Thank you for letting us know! We love to hear from our readers.