What Makes This Good Stuff
One of the most important things that I learned about eating healthy is that packing food from home is a necessity. Otherwise, either you or your kids are caught having to eat food that just isn’t healthy. For kids, most school lunches are pretty bad and for adults, it is always healthier to bring leftovers or something from your home then to get caught having to quickly grab something when you’re on the go. The ECOlunchbox Solo Rectangle has the largest single-compartment of all their stainless steel food containers. This 100% steel lunchbox is a durable piece of hardware designed for longtime use at lunchtime as well as in the great outdoors for camping, boating, picnicking, and other on-the-go activities.
- Stainless steel rectangular container with lid
- Container measures 4.75″ wide x 6.75″ long x 2″ tall
- Contains 29 oz (3.6 cups)
- Tare Weight: 8 oz
- Great for portion control & mindful eating
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe
- Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove.
- Not leak proof
- Made in India
ECOlunchbox’s stainless steel bentos and lunch boxes waste-free, plastic free, and BPA-free. Healthy for people + planet!