What Makes This Good Stuff
My kids and I both love to pack a variety of foods because we don’t always know what we will be hungry for later. So, the Bento box allows you to pack with three separate layers which neatly clip together. Stacking and packing a healthy lunch is as easy at 1-2-3.
The shape of the Tri Bento lunchbox is the round “tiffins” that have been used for generations throughout India. ECOlunchbox’s Tri Bento has easy-to-use clips that won’t pinch. It’s the perfect lunchbox for packing a trio of your favorite lunch foods!
- 3 tier round container with clips
- Capacity 38 oz (4.75 cups)
- Tare Weight: 16 oz.
- Great for portion control. 12 oz (1.5 cups) fits in each of the three layers
- Clips are kid-tested and can be adjusted to desired stiffness
- Container measures 5.25″ high with base 5.25″ diameter
- Eco-friendly design made from 100% high-quality BPA-free stainless steel
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave
- Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove.
- Not leak proof since no plastic is used in the eco-friendly design
- Made in India
ECOlunchbox’s stainless steel bentos, lunch boxes & artisan lunchbags are plastic-free, waste-free, and BPA-free. Healthy for people + planet!