What Makes This Good Stuff
Mornings, afternoons and evenings … with each layer of the puzzle, children experience a new routine and time of the day. Who wants to join in their adventure? Individual puzzle pieces are puzzled on top of each other into the puzzle board recesses. That’s fun! And trains fine motor skills along the way. Made of wood
- Enjoy 3-D puzzling fun with this layered puzzle featuring different times of day: Morning, afternoon, dinnertime and bedtime.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up, this puzzle trains fine motor skills as well as image and shape placement.
- Individual puzzle pieces are puzzled on top of each other into the puzzle board recesses.
- Four separate puzzles on one board! Starting with morning – 7 pieces, afternoon – 6 pieces, dinnertime – 5 pieces and bedtime – 4 pieces.
- Contents include: 1 puzzle board and 22 puzzle pieces. Board measures 7.5″ x 7.5″