What Makes This Good Stuff
Hevea baby glass bottles come in a two-pack, with non-toxic natural rubber nipples (Size 3-24 months for milk and water) and have a well crafted screw thread and leak-proof dust cover to avoid spills in your bag. 8 ounces
The glass does not react with the content of the bottles, so no substances will get into the food.
After you’ve cleaned the bottle once, the milk will not taste or smell of previous content.
Hevea’s bottles are made from pure borosilicate glass, which is both heat and thermal shock resistant.
Complies with all safety standards.
If you are looking for an easy and effective way to clean these bottles check out our sustainably made bottle brush here.
Features of Bottle:
- 100% pure borosilicate glass bottle.
- Does not leach toxic chemicals.
- Highly hygienic, due to the smooth and non-porous surface.
- Taste and odor free, no substances can get into the food/liquid.
- Screw caps is white and produced from non-toxic and eco-friendly polypropylene.
Features of Nipple:
- 100% pure natural rubber.
- BPA, Phthalate, and PVC free.
- Cheery shaped teat – Anti-colic valve
- Use for milk or water.
- One-piece moulded – highly hygienic
- Soft and durable. Resistant to teething/bites
- Fits regular neck bottles.
“Hevea” is the Latin name for the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which is the main component in Hevea’s products. Hevea is a Danish company that uses natural rubber instead of synthetic materials made from oil. We love Hevea’s line of natural rubber toys, teethers, bath toys, and pacifiers, all of which are free of plastic, BPA, PVC, phthalates, and EVA.