What Makes This Good Stuff
The Kawan mini is handcrafted out of pure natural rubber with a silky touch, and of course, toxic free and compostable. Each real rubber duck is hand painted and unique.
Kawan’s shape, colors, and elasticity are thoughtfully designed to encourage your baby’s sensation of touch and stimulate their development of vision. Kawan is made for playing, teething, and bathing, and doesn’t have a water hole.
- 100% pure natural rubber, free of phthalates, PVC, and BPA.
- Handpainted with pure natural plant pigments.
- Soft, malleable, and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- The patterned texture on beak and feet is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums.
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on.
- The color contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision.
- Floats on water.
- Kawan means friend in Malay:)
- 8 cm tall.
“Hevea” is the Latin name for the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which is the main component in Hevea’s products. Hevea is a Danish company that uses natural rubber instead of synthetic materials made from oil. We love Hevea’s line of natural rubber toys, teethers, bath toys, and pacifiers, all of which are free of plastic, BPA, PVC, phthalates, and EVA.