Your cart is currently empty!
Hevea Natural Rubber Pacifiers – 2 Pack
Hevea Natural Rubber Pacifiers are made from 100% natural rubber, a safe material, so you never have to worry about what’s going in your baby’s mouth. Free of BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
Frequently Bought Together
What Makes This Good Stuff
Hevea’s nontoxic pacifiers are made of 100% natural rubber, a safe and biodegradable material. You can choose the anatomical (orthodonic) nipple shape or the round shape, and select the small size for newborns through 3-month-olds, and the large one for older infants (3-36 months).
The anatomical/orthodontic nipple shaped pacifier comes in a stars and moons pattern, while the rounded pacifier comes in a crown pattern.
The 2-pack pacifiers come in brand new packaging which is a completely eco-friendly and 100% certified compostable pouch. It’s made from sustainable kraft paper and other biodegradable materials and makes gentle green fingerprints on our planet! With the sealed closure, it can be used for storage of the pacifiers when not in use.
- Made of 100% natural rubber
- Coloured with FDA approved, natural pigments
- Seamless design
- Comes in a 100% compostable pouch made of kraft paper
- Free of BPA, PVC, petroleum, and phthalates
- Available in size 0-3; round-shaped and orthodontic teat options
- Highly resistant to bites
- Other colour option available
Benefits of the HEVEA® 2-pack Pacifier (0-3 months) – Baby Blush & Rosewood
- Made of natural and compostable materials
- Safe for your child
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Can be stored in the package when not in use
- Can be given as a gift
- Good for your baby and the planet
“Hevea” is the Latin name for the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which is the main component in Hevea’s products. Hevea is a Danish company that uses natural rubber instead of synthetic materials made from oil. We love Hevea’s line of natural rubber toys, teethers, bath toys, and pacifiers, all of which are free of plastic, BPA, PVC, phthalates, and EVA.