Hevea Natural Rubber Pacifiers
Hevea’s pacifiers are made from 100% natural rubber, a safe material, so you never have to worry about what’s going in your baby’s mouth. Free of BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
Why it’s Good Stuff
Hevea’s nontoxic pacifiers are made of 100% natural rubber, a safe and biodegradable material. You can choose the anatomical (orthodonic) nipple shape or the round shape, and select the small size for newborns through 3-month-olds, and the large one for older infants.
The rounded pacifier comes in a crown pattern.
- 100% natural rubber (sustainably produced).
- Free of BPA, phthalates, PVC, and EVA.
- No added colors or synthetics.
- Anatomical/orthodontic nipple shaped pacifier comes in a stars and moons pattern, while the rounded pacifier comes in a crown pattern.
- The stylish packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable materials, with graphics printed in soy ink.
- Hygienic one-piece design–no joints, cracks, or edges.
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth.
“Hevea” is the Latin name for the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which is the main component in Hevea’s products. Hevea is a Danish company that uses natural rubber instead of synthetic materials made from oil. We love Hevea’s line of natural rubber toys, teethers, bath toys, and pacifiers, all of which are free of plastic, BPA, PVC, phthalates, and EVA.
|Dimensions||4 × 5 × 2 in|
Large (3+ months), Small (0-3 months)