What Makes This Good Stuff
Hevea Natural Rubber Duck, Alfie is a bath toy/teether that’s just right for babies and toddlers. Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable yet durable.
This is a real rubber duck, made from natural rubber, not plastic, and hygienic due to a lack of hole on the bottom.
- 100% natural rubber (sustainably produced)
- No squeaky noise
- Free of BPA, phthalates, PVC, and EVA
- No added colors or synthetics
- No perforations/hole in the bottom (eliminates grime and mold build up inside)
- Soft and tactile to the touch
- 8 cm tall
- The stylish packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable materials, with graphics printed in soy ink
- Handmade in Spain
“Hevea” is the Latin name for the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which is the main component in Hevea’s products. Hevea is a Danish company that uses natural rubber instead of synthetic materials made from oil. We love Hevea’s line of natural rubber toys, teethers, bath toys, and pacifiers, all of which are free of plastic, BPA, PVC, phthalates, and EVA.