What Makes This Good Stuff
Hevea’s panda teether is made of 100% natural rubber. The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action, and the gentle textured surface soothes and massages irritated gums.
- 100% natural rubber (sustainably produced).
- Natural Rubber teether is free of BPA, phthalates, PVC, and EVA.
- No added colors or synthetics.
- The stylish packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable materials, with graphics printed in soy ink.
- Hygienic one-piece design–no joints, cracks, or edges.
“Hevea” is the Latin name for the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which is the main component in Hevea’s products. Hevea is a Danish company that uses natural rubber instead of synthetic materials made from oil. We love Hevea’s line of natural rubber toys, teethers, bath toys, and pacifiers, all of which are free of plastic, BPA, PVC, phthalates, and EVA.