What Makes This Good Stuff
Star shaped activity dog toy made from non-toxic natural rubber. Designed with a hole in the middle to stuff with wet food or dry treats to to activate your small dog. The natural rubber is strong, durable and long lasting yet malleable.
- 100% natural rubber
- Plastic free
- Non toxic, free from phthalates, petroleum, PVC and heavy metals
- Naturally soft and flexible without additives
- Textured surface
- Resistant to bites
- Hole for treats, to activate your dog
- Low-impact and sustainably harvested
- Biodegradable and renewable material
“Hevea” is the Latin name for the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which is the main component in Hevea’s products. Hevea is a Danish company that uses natural rubber instead of synthetic materials made from oil. We love Hevea’s line of natural rubber toys, teethers, bath toys, and pacifiers, all of which are free of plastic, BPA, PVC, phthalates, and EVA.