Hevea Upcycled Natural Rubber Placemat
Hevea’s plastic-free natural rubber placemat allows your child to eat as playfully as they choose without ingesting toxins commonly found in plastic placemats.
Why it’s Good Stuff
Hevea’s plastic-free natural rubber placemat allows your child to eat as playfully as they choose without ingesting toxins commonly found in plastic placemats. The illustrations and foldability make the placemat both practical and educational for meal time both at home and out. The no mess mat was strategically designed with high edges to confine the mess, making it a good choice for you and the planet. It fits perfectly for most high chairs.
Complies to the European PAHs certification.
- 100% natural rubber – people and planet friendly production
- Free from BPA, phthalates and PVC
- High edges enables the food/mess to stay on the mat
- Illustrations on the mat – make mealtime fun and entertaining
- Can be folded for on the go – rubber band included in the pack
- 4 suctions on the back of placemat keeps it in place
- The size (35 x 22 cm / 13 x 8,5 inch ) fits most highchair trays
“Hevea” is the Latin name for the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis, which is the main component in Hevea’s products. Hevea is a Danish company that uses natural rubber instead of synthetic materials made from oil. We love Hevea’s line of natural rubber toys, teethers, bath toys, and pacifiers, all of which are free of plastic, BPA, PVC, phthalates, and EVA.
Blue, mint, Peach
There are no reviews yet.