Your cart is currently empty!
Holle A2 Toddler Formula – Stage 3
— or subscribe and save up to 5%
Currently out of stock – Consider these alternatives:
Holle is a brand that I have promoted and affiliated with for years as one of the cleanest and best European formulas on the market. It is one of the safest alternatives to natural breast milk on the market. Holle Stage 3 cow milk toddler formula is clean, nutritious, and gentle on the stomach of anyone, but is formulated for ages 12 months and up.
Out of stock
What Makes This Good Stuff
Holle A2 Toddler Formula is clean, nutritious, and gentle on the stomach of anyone, but is formulated for ages 12 months and up.
Holle is a brand that I have promoted and affiliated with for years as one of the cleanest and best European formulas on the market. It is truly one of the safest alternatives to natural breast milk.
Read our full Safe Baby Formula Guide here.
Holle Cow Milk A2 Toddler Formula
- A2 milk is an alternative to regular cow’s milk.
- A gentle option for your toddler’s digestive system.
- Naturally easy to digest.
- A2 protein is similar to that found in breast milk.
- Sourced from cows fed on natural plant-based diets.
- Made only from cows that produce the A2 beta-casein protein.
- Non – GMO.
- Fortified with DHA & Iron.
- No corn syrup.
- Net WT 28.2 OZ (1.76LB) 800G.
Skimmed A2 Milk
Partly Demineralized Whey Powder
Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil
Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil)
M. Alpina Oil
C. cohnii Oil
Folic Acid, Manganese Sulphate
*M. ALPINA OIL IS A NATURAL SOURCE OF ARACHIDONIC ACID (ARA)
*C. COHNII OIL IS A NATURAL SOURCE OF DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)
*PALM OIL FROM SUSTAINABLE FARMING
Directions For Use
- Always wash and dry your hands before preparing. Wash bottles, nipples, rings, caps, cups, knives, and spoons. After washing, sterilize by boiling for 3-5 minutes before use. Keep bottles and cups capped until use.
- Boil the water as indicated in the table and allow it to cool to approximately 122°F (50°C). Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle. Prepare each bottle individually.
- Fill the measuring spoon and level with the back of a knife. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to the water.
- Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow it to cool to approximately 98.6 °F before feeding.
*Important Note for Milk
Breastfeeding is the best way to provide infants with the nutrients they need for healthy growth and development. It also plays an integral role in forming the deep attachment between mother and baby. A healthy and balanced diet during pregnancy and breasting will benefit your milk production, as well as nursing your baby from the start and at regular intervals. If you need to supplement your baby’s breast milk diet please consult a healthcare professional such as a pediatrician, midwife, nutrition consultant. Using infant formula may have adverse effects on your milk production and on the breastfeeding process itself. If you decide not to breastfeed your baby at all, you might not be able to reverse this decision later. Please always follow the preparation instruction on the package, as improper use and storage can lead to health problems.
You may also like…
Holle Organic Infant Formula – Stage 1 and 2 – 600 Gram Box – Stage 1 (0-6 months)— or subscribe and save up to 10% Quick View
Holle Stage 3 Goat Milk Toddler Formula— or subscribe and save up to 10% Quick View
HiPP Organic Baby Formula – Stage 2 – 600 Gram Box— or subscribe and save up to 10% Quick View