What Makes This Good Stuff
Lorena Canals Air Natural Washable Rug is inspired by endless skies, deep oceans, and incredible mountain peaks. Good for both the floor and the wall, these rugs will definitely add a chic bohemian look to any room.
The mixture of different sewing techniques provides these designs of several textures and thicknesses, featuring stripes and fringes on a canvas simulating the sky, clouds, and the early air. Comes in 3 sizes.
- Medium – 4′ 7” x 6′ 7”
- Large – 5′ 7″ x 8′
- XLarge – 10′ x 6′ 7″
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 97% natural cotton – 3% other fibers
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing & Care Instructions:
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may take 1-2 weeks to arrive. No returns or refunds unless product is defective.