What Makes This Good Stuff
The rectangular washable Hippy Stars rug can be machine-washed (7 kg capacity) and is made of 100% cotton. Assymetrically-shaped stars of different sizes are arranged on the base. The rug base has been previously dyed in nude vintage and is visible in both the interior, where the stars are, and on the sides. The stitching of differing distances create a very subtle striped texture, with a touch of vintage. This hippy-inspired design will add plenty of light thanks to its nude vintage color and contrasting textures and reliefs. It’s the ideal pattern for a kid’s or girl’s room, as well as “home” ambiances such as the living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden). Hand-made by craftsmen, the dyes are safe as they are natural and, as it is 100% cotton, it is light and soft.
Size: 4′ x 5′ 9″
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may take 1-2 weeks to arrive. No returns or refunds unless product is defective.