What Makes This Good Stuff
This is a perfect rug for curious children with a craving for study. This rug will help make math fun and help kids remember numbers visually from the earliest age.
SIZE: 4′ 7” x 6′ 7”
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
Wash & Care Instructions:
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may take 1-2 weeks to arrive. No returns or refunds unless product is defective. Because this item ships directly from the manufacturer we are unable to provide any express shipping service for this product.
Lorena Canals rugs are made entirely from naturally dyed cotton. They’re machine washable (score for parents!) and are hand-sewn in India in facilities that do not employ child labor.