What Makes This Good Stuff
Because in real life not all leaves are green, Lorena re-invented her classic green Monstera rug and came up with a whole range of colorful leaves in natural and rich but subtle color nuances! This new color version is a rich combination of elegant colors such as Olive and Natural on a canvas base mixed of Olive and Natural, imitating the textures of nature. It is 100% natural cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 7 kg capacity), so original that it makes the living room or dining room a special place. Perfect to move from one room to another and use as a playmat. Handmade by artisans, this rug is unique.
Medium: 4′ x 5′ 11”
Mini: 2′ 5″ x 3′ 3″
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly. Avoid using a robot vacuum cleaner.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
Ships directly from the manufacturer. No returns or refunds unless product is defective.