What Makes This Good Stuff
The design of this rug is a hit thanks to its freshness and style, as well as its elegant and happy colors. This washable rug is 100% cotton and machine-washable.
With large tropical leaf motifs in pink tones, it is perfect for any room in the house, from the living or dining room to the children’s room, and creates a unique space for girls and boys.
It is safe as natural dyes are used, and soft and flexible, since it is made of cotton. As it is handmade, it has a unique and exclusive style.
Size: 4′ 7” x 6′ 7”
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Wash & Care Instructions:
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly. Avoid using a robot vacuum cleaner.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may take 1-2 weeks to arrive. No returns or refunds unless product is defective. Because this item ships directly from the manufacturer we are unable to provide any express shipping service for this product.
Lorena Canals rugs are made entirely from naturally dyed cotton. They’re machine washable (score for parents!) and are hand-sewn in India in facilities that do not employ child labor.