What Makes This Good Stuff
A rectangular and washable wool rug with ethnic-inspired symbols made in soft short wool pile, mixed with lines and edges in medium pile to create a structured surface. A soft and easy to combine color combination in Natural, Sandstone, and Almond Frost.
Size: 5′ 7″ x 7′ 11″
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% wool and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- This is a handcrafted piece, and slight variations in color and appearance may occur, being part of its uniqueness.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Base: Recycled Cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing & Care Instructions:
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may take 1-2 weeks to arrive. No returns or refunds unless product is defective. Because this item ships directly from the manufacturer we are unable to provide any express shipping service for this product.
Lorena Canals rugs are made entirely from naturally dyed cotton. They’re machine washable (score for parents!) and are hand-sewn in India in facilities that do not employ child labor.