What Makes This Good Stuff
The outer cardboard boxes are damaged, but the inner pouches are fine.
Loulouka has been our top choice for organic baby formula since it was invented a few years ago (by a parent who wanted to top quality formula for his own son!). There are two main differences between Loulouka and the other formulas we consider Good Stuff. They are as follows:
- Loulouka is free of palm oil.
- Loulouka uses whole milk rather than skim, which means they need less vegetable oil (in this case, that’s a blend of coconut, canola, and sunflower oils).
Loulouka formula was developed over years by a team with more than a decade of experience in the industry. Through a highly selective due diligence process, only the best ingredients and sources met rigorous standards and are chosen for use.
From birth, babies need very specific vitamins, fats, and minerals. Loulouka is a well-balanced baby formula made only from the finest essential ingredients and organic cows’ milk sourced in Switzerland, designed for a baby’s complex needs.
Loulouka Formula Features:
- Suitable from birth onward.
- European Union Certified Organic.
- Made in Switzerland with organic whole cow milk.
- No palm oil – substituted with coconut oil for better fat and calcium absorption.
- Whey proteins are less likely to trigger an allergy.
- No GMOs or added sweeteners, colors, or preservatives.
- No soy, maltodextrin, nuts, or eggs added.
- Shelf life: 18 months.
Read more about why Loulouka is our top formula choice in this comprehensive Formula Guide.
FAQs about Loulouka Formula
Is Loulouka likely to be available for the foreseeable future? Also, is it likely to sell out or have delays in availability?
ANSWER: We have a solid supply chain right now, although shipping times to our warehouse from Europe can be variable. We recommend stocking up or signing up for a subscription to avoid running out, and will communicate with our customers right away if we anticipate any delays.
How long will Loulouka formula last before spoiling?
ANSWER: Loulouka has a shelf life of 18 months, and a “use by” date is printed on each box.