Meliora All-Purpose Home Cleaner Tablets – 3 Pack
This All-Purpose Home Cleaner is your one-stop solution for cleaning the hard surfaces in your home. Floors, walls, countertops – even the greasy fingerprint smudges on the fridge.
We’ve been offering a wide selection of non-toxic cleaning products for years, but we are increasingly looking to bring you brands that cut the plastic and the weight of shipping heavy bottles that are, after-all, mostly water. Meliora does just that.
This Meliora All-Purpose Home Cleaner is your one-stop solution for cleaning the hard surfaces in your home. Floors, walls, countertops – even the greasy fingerprint smudges on the fridge.
This people- and planet-friendly cleaner is Vegan, Cruelty-Free, and MADE SAFE Certified.
Looking for a glass bottle to use with these tablets? CLICK HERE.
Here’s how to use the Meliora All-Purpose Home Cleaner:
- Add 1 tablet to an empty spray bottle (preferably glass over plastic but either will work)–just hang on to an empty spray bottle.
- Remove sprayer top and add warm water
- Close bottle and shake gently; wait for tablet to dissolve. Warm water will dissolve the tablet faster than cold water (do not use very hot or boiling water).
- Spray your Meliora All-Purpose Home Cleaner on any hard surface*
- Wipe until clean and dry for a streak-free finish
*Always test any stained/finished surface in an inconspicuous spot
Reusing and Refilling Your All-Purpose Cleaner
- When empty, add 1 Meliora All-Purpose Home Cleaner Refill Tablet to the bottle and repeat the steps above. Every refill tablet eliminates the need for one more single-use plastic bottle. Hooray!
- If you go a couple of weeks between uses, the soap and water solution may separate. Give the bottle a little shake to mix it up before cleaning.
- After adding water, use bottle contents within 6 months.
Full Ingredient List
Vegetable soap, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Water, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Nerd Alert–More Detailed Information On Ingredients:
Potassium Cocoate and Sodium Cocoate: These are the chemical names of saponified (that is, ‘made into soap’) coconut oil. It’s the chemical that grabs onto both dirt and water to do the cleaning.
Glycerin: This substance is chemically a type of alcohol and is naturally created when the oil is converted into soap. Glycerin is known for skin-softening abilities and is an effective solvent, meaning it can dissolve substances such as stains and dirts.All glycerin in Meliora products is a natural byproduct of the soap making process. No added additional glycerin. As a result, the glycerin is vegan, cruelty-free, and 100% organic coconut oil-derived.
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: There is a small amount of coconut oil left in the soap after conversion to potassium cocoate and sodium cocoate. This is because Melioora uses potassium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide, both of which are commonly called lye, in the conversion process. Leaving a little excess oil ensures there is no remaining lye in the finished product. Some soapmakers refer to this as “superfatting.” The more oil left in the final soap results in a softer, more moisturizing bar. Our cleaning soap recipe has only a small amount of excess oil, which results in a “get the job done” cleaning product instead of a lathery and luxurious finish.
Water: Water is used in the soapmaking process to dissolve lye and ensure the lye can reach all of the oil to fully and safely react. After saponification, the water evaporates from the soap. This takes a few days to several weeks.The resulting solid soap has very little water, typically less than 5%. This solid form is more shelf stable than a liquid soap, able to last years without a preservative that liquid soaps require (liquid soap is about 60% water).
✓ 100% Plastic-Free
✓ Palm-Oil Free
✓ Synthetic Fragrance-Free