What Makes This Good Stuff
PATCH Activated Charcoal bandages iare perfect for sports enthusiasts and thrill-seekers. PATCH bandages are made from 100% natural bamboo fiber, with activated charcoal gauze to aid and help draw out impurities and infections from minor wounds. Make a statement with our black PATCH and take on any adventure that comes your way! Materials Made with soft, natural bamboo fiber and gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA), patching you up, so you can get on with your adventures. Benefits Activated Bamboo charcoal is highly absorbent and works like a magnet to the impurities in the wound. This then assists with the body’s natural healing of the wound. Once the impurities are drawn out, inflammation and redness are reduced minimizing the risk of infection which promotes safer healing of the wound.
PATCH Eco-Friendly Bamboo Bandages for Cuts & Scratches, Hypoallergenic Wound Care for…
- NATURAL BANDAGES: These strips are perfect for those who like to keep it simple. PATCH Natural is designed with bamboo to help repair minor cuts & abrasions, naturally. Free from known irritants, toxins and plastic.
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: PATCH Strips are made from 100% natural bamboo fiber & mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive that gently adheres to the skin. Hypoallergenic & free from plastic & irritating chemicals.
- NATURAL & EFFECTIVE: PATCH Bandages are for everyone, offering a natural, convenient & effective alternative to common adhesive bandages, flexible fabric strips & other first aid wound care products.
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE: PATCH Strips are compostable & have tested to break down in the garden soil within weeks. They’re latex-free, vegan-friendly & cruelty-free & contain no plastics or toxins.
- PATCH strips are made of bamboo, a rapidly renewable resource that grows much faster than trees, uses less water, produces more oxygen & requires no pesticides or herbicides.