What Makes This Good Stuff
PATCH Aloe Vera Bandages are designed for the adventure warriors. The bandage is made from 100% natural bamboo fiber, enriched with aloe Vera extract to help repair and soothe burns, blisters, and minor abrasions. PATCH Aloe Vera strips are hypoallergenic and perfect for those with sensitive skin. Materials Made with soft, natural bamboo fiber and aloe Vera infused gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA), patching you up, so you can get on with your adventures. Benefits Aloe Vera contains two powerful natural compounds (Polysaccharides and Glycoproteins) that assist with wound healing. The aloe Vera extract assists perfectly in soothing burns and blisters.
PATCH Eco-Friendly Bamboo Bandages for Cuts & Scratches, Hypoallergenic Wound Care for…
- NATURAL BANDAGES: These strips are perfect for those who like to keep it simple. PATCH Natural is designed with bamboo to help repair minor cuts & abrasions, naturally. Free from known irritants, toxins and plastic.
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: PATCH Strips are made from 100% natural bamboo fiber & mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive that gently adheres to the skin. Hypoallergenic & free from plastic & irritating chemicals.
- NATURAL & EFFECTIVE: PATCH Bandages are for everyone, offering a natural, convenient & effective alternative to common adhesive bandages, flexible fabric strips & other first aid wound care products.
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE: PATCH Strips are compostable & have tested to break down in the garden soil within weeks. They’re latex-free, vegan-friendly & cruelty-free & contain no plastics or toxins.
- PATCH strips are made of bamboo, a rapidly renewable resource that grows much faster than trees, uses less water, produces more oxygen & requires no pesticides or herbicides.