PATCH Bamboo Bandages
PATCH Natural Bamboo Bandages are the perfect adhesive strip for those who like to keep it simple and subtle. The ideal wound covering to help repair minor cuts.
Brand: PATCH Bamboo Bandages
PATCH Natural Bamboo Bandages are the perfect adhesive strip for those who like to keep it simple and subtle. The ideal wound covering to help repair minor cuts and abrasions, our natural range is made from soft bamboo fiber and free from irritating chemicals – allowing for suitable protection and soft support for sensitive skin types. Materials Made with soft, organic bamboo fiber and gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA), patching you up, so you can get on with your adventures. Benefits Bamboo is a soft and breathable option for wound coverings that is naturally antimicrobial and the most sustainable option in skincare you can choose.
PATCH Eco-Friendly Bamboo Bandages for Cuts & Scratches, Hypoallergenic Wound Care for…
- NATURAL BANDAGES: These strips are perfect for those who like to keep it simple. PATCH Natural is designed with bamboo to help repair minor cuts & abrasions, naturally. Free from known irritants, toxins and plastic.
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: PATCH Strips are made from 100% natural bamboo fiber & mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive that gently adheres to the skin. Hypoallergenic & free from plastic & irritating chemicals.
- NATURAL & EFFECTIVE: PATCH Bandages are for everyone, offering a natural, convenient & effective alternative to common adhesive bandages, flexible fabric strips & other first aid wound care products.
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE: PATCH Strips are compostable & have tested to break down in the garden soil within weeks. They’re latex-free, vegan-friendly & cruelty-free & contain no plastics or toxins.
- PATCH strips are made of bamboo, a rapidly renewable resource that grows much faster than trees, uses less water, produces more oxygen & requires no pesticides or herbicides.