What Makes This Good Stuff
“The…World Health Organization…now lists mobile phone use in the same “carcinogenic hazard” category as lead, engine exhaust and chloroform.” – CNN
“In theory, children have the potential to be at greater risk than adults for developing brain cancer from cell phones.” – National Institute of Health/National Cancer Institute
“Another study suggested a possible increased risk of glioma — a specific type of brain tumor — for the heaviest cellphone users…” – Mayo Clinic
For many years, studies have shown scant evidence of any problems associated with cell phone use, but as more studies are conducted over longer periods of time, we learn that there may indeed be negative health effects associated with exposure to the electromagnetic fields emitted from cell phones.
The good news is that now there is something we can do to minimize our exposure. In addition to putting your phone on airplane mode and using speakerphone as much as possible, we recommend the use of a Pong anti-radiation case.
- Built-in antenna technology instantly pairs with your iPhone when you snap it on.
- Patented RF technology protects you while maintaining your phone’s signal.
- Lowers your radiation exposure by up to 67% below a bare phone (or up to 89% below the FCC SAR limit).
- Tested in the same independent labs that verify conformance of wireless devices to requirements of the US (FCC), European (CE), Canadian (CA) and Australian (ACA) governments.
- Protection from 4-foot drops and certified to U.S. military specifications.
- Access to all iPhone 6/6s, 6 Plus/s Plus & 5/5s ports and functions.
- Designed in Encinitas, California.
- Available in 6/6s, 6 Plus/6 s-Plus & 5/5s in white or black.
PLEASE NOTE: Pong is no longer manufacturing cases for the 5/5s.