What Makes This Good Stuff
I love my Pura 22 oz sport water bottle. I don’t like sharing with the kids, (backwash!) so I keep this 9 ounce one handy for little hands. I also discovered the other day that when I am out for a walk/run and I don’t want to carry my big bottle this smaller one can fit in my pocket! And just like the 22 oz it is 100% plastic-free vacuum insulated sport bottle and the only NonToxic Certified bottle on the planet. Also, the 100% medical grade silicone Big Mouth™ sport top allows a free flow of liquids, which even a one year old can handle without spilling all over themselves. It is our favorite water bottle, and we take this everywhere:). They come in standard or insulated versions.
- No plastic components…No safety concerns!
- Vacuum insulated – Keeps liquids cold for up to 24 hours with ice.
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 food service stainless steel.
- Big Mouth™ Sport Top crafted from 100% medical grade silicone
- BPA/BPS-free and will not leach toxins like plastic sport tops, bottles, or lids.
- Includes medical grade silicone sleeve with a reinforced carrying finger loop.
- Lifetime warranty on stainless components.
We recommend that you hand-wash all insulated bottles, including this one.
Please note that the Big Mouth™ Sport Top is not designed for hot liquids.