I love my Pura 22 oz sport water bottle. I don’t like sharing with the kids (backwash!), so I keep this oone handy for little hands. Pura’s Mini Sport Bottles are great for kids who have grown out of smaller water bottles.
I also discovered the other day that when I am out for a walk/run and I don’t want to carry my big bottle this smaller one can fit in my pocket!
And just like the 22 ounce, the Pura Sport Mini is 100% plastic-free sport bottle and the only NonToxic Certified bottle on the planet. Also, the 100% medical grade silicone Big Mouth™ sport top allows a free flow of liquids, which even a one-year-old can handle without spilling all over themselves. It is our favorite water bottle, and we take this everywhere:).
- No plastic components…No safety concerns!
- Vacuum insulated – Keeps liquids cold for up to 24 hours with ice.
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 food service stainless steel.
- Big Mouth™ Sport Top crafted from 100% medical grade silicone
- BPA/BPS-free and will not leach toxins like plastic sport tops, bottles, or lids.
- Includes medical grade silicone sleeve.
- Lifetime warranty on stainless components.
- 11 oz
We recommend that you hand-wash all insulated bottles, including this one.
Please note that the Big Mouth™ Sport Top is not designed for hot liquids.
Note: The standard Pura Kid’s Sport Mini is 11 ounces, and the insulated version is 9 ounces.