Schmidt’s Sensitive Skin Deodorant
$10.99 — or subscribe and save up to 5%
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”/safe-deodorant-guide/” text=”Read our Safe Deodorant Guide”]
Currently out of stock – Consider these alternatives:
Why it’s Good Stuff
Schmidt’s Sensitive Skin Deodorant is perfect for those looking for an effective natural deodorant without baking soda.
- Award-winning formula helps neutralize odor naturally in a special sensitive skin deodorant.
- Plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum or baking soda.
- Enhanced with natural minerals and scented with essential oils; no artificial fragrance.
- Free of propylene glycol, parabens, and phthalates.
- Non-greasy, non-sticky feel.
- Certified vegan and cruelty-free.
Tea Tree: Magnesium hydroxide Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil) Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil Tocopherol (vitamin E; sunflower-derived)
Tea Tree, Unscented, Geranium
There are no reviews yet.