Why it’s Good Stuff
What is Menstrual Cup?
- A menstrual cup is a reusable silicone cup worn inside the vagina during menstruation used to collect menstrual fluid. Unlike a tampon which absorbs the blood along with the vagina’s natural secretions, a menstrual cup simply holds the fluids until you remove it.
12 Hour Protection
- Depending on your menstrual flow, you will need to empty your SckoonCup every 12 hours, or after a full night’s sleep. Because SckoonCup can hold two and half to four times more than regular tampons, you’ll spend more time worry free!
You Won’t Feel A Thing!
- You may be surprised to know that once SckoonCup is inserted and fully open, it’s not much larger than a tampon that has absorbed fluid. Because it’s folded inwards, insertion is easy and pain-free. SckoonCup’s FDA approved, USA sourced, high-grade silicone is exceptionally soft, making it flexible for easy insertion.
No Leaks, No Smells & No Irritation!
- SckoonCup is manufactured with a single-piece precision mould, making it incredibly durable without forming ridges that can cause irritation. The suction holes are a part of the whole unit, ensuring that there’s no clogging & no leakage! Because the menstrual flow is not exposed to air, it doesn’t have the chance to oxidize and cause odors. You can feel clean and secure at all times!
Tiny Yet Powerfull!
- SckoonCup can hold two and half to four times more flow than regular tampons. SckoonCup size 2 holds one ounce of menstrual flow (30 ml) and Size 1 holds 23 ml. The average woman only flows approximately 1 to 2 ounces (30-60 ml) Per Cycle. SckoonCup will improve your worry-free quality time drastically.
Last for years. Save Time and Money
- You will use on average 11,000 sanitary napkins in a lifetime, and spend hours buying them. With one click, Just buy one SckoonCup, it will last 2-3 years and save you on average $150 per year compared to disposables.
ECO Friendly, Sustainable
- The average woman uses approximately 11,000 sanitary napkins in a lifetime. This can cause detrimental affects on our environment as most sanitary napkins end up in landfills.
SckoonCup is made from reusable, Eco friendly, FDA approved, medical grade silicone that can last for years, reducing your impact on both Mother Earth and on your wallet.
SckoonCup reflects the same ideals we are passionate about, both for our customers and the planet. Sustainability and environmental accountability are topics we take seriously, and we know you do too.
Sunrise, Clarity, Balance