What Makes This Good Stuff
I lived in Vermont for over 30 years and wool was my friend for those long winters. I hand wash all of my wool sweaters. This gorgeously soft and smooth olive oil based washing liquid is perfect for your delicate fabrics. Excellent for textiles that need hand washing as it safely removes stains and dirt at cool temperatures – 30-40 degrees while being gentle on your skin.
High grade olive oil is processed into a soap using natural and organic ingredients which possess excellent cleaning and nurturing properties for your precious wool and silk items. Can also be used in the machine.
- Especially for people with allergies. Made with pure organic olive oil soap.
- Vegan. Pure vegetable surfactants. Made in Germany.
- Free of petrochemicals, preservatives, fragrances, colorings or complexing agents, enzymes and GMOs
- For hand or machine washing of delicate laundry, wool and silk up to 104 degrees F (40 degrees C). Suitable for HE washing machines!
- 100% biodegradable. Hypoallergenic. Certified by ECOguarantee, ecoControl, and Reg. by Vegan Society.
Sonett has been a pioneer in natural laundry detergents and cleaners since 1977. Sonett’s mission is to make laundry soaps and cleaning products that are harmonious and revitalizing to water and the environment. All Sonett’s products are made in Germany.