What Makes This Good Stuff
NOTE: REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED. Please send an email if you’d like to be put on a wait list for next time.
The fact that you’ve found this website likely means that you’re already worried about the toxins in your life.
I hope you don’t feel overwhelmed or discouraged, because armed with the right information, we can make wise choices to mitigate the damage these toxins cause without going crazy in the process or wasting tons of time reading labels and falling into Google rabbit holes.
I am SO excited to be launching our first ever Gimme a Cleaner Home live course.
Space will be limited to allow for individualized attention, so I recommend you reserve your spot soon. You can choose from Tuesday or Thursday sessions–more details below.
This program will empower you to easily make the most important changes for you and your family–so that you can stop worrying about the small stuff. It is also perfect for those of you who:
- have wanted to hire me for one-on-one sessions but didn’t want to pay that hourly rate (my fees start at $200)
- have done our DIY course and want to go deeper to root out even more toxins.
Here’s what’s included in this 4-week course:
- Small group sessions with Maia (and special guests!). Each week we will focus on a couple of easy-to-tackle area of your home or life, including the toxins in your furniture (you don’t have to replace it, don’t worry), your cleaning products, your skincare, your food, and even the air in your home–plus lots more. This program will go beyond our popular Safe Product Guides and highlight new studies and products that have not yet made it onto our website. We will spend some time each week talking about things you don’t need to worry about, too (like fluoride in your toothpaste or non-organic cotton sheets, if you ask me!). Each session will end with at least 20 minutes of question time so that you can get personalized guidance. Valued at $800.
- One follow-up email exchange with Maia per week. We know that things will come up between our meetings and we want to feel confident that we’ve answered all your questions. One email is included per week (and there’s no limit on how many questions you can ask in that email!), and you’ll receive a response within a couple of days. Valued at $400.
- A box of curated Good Stuff. My favorite part of this program is hand-picking a bunch of my favorite items that will make for effortless toxin-free living. These will be the products that have been game-changers in my own home and that I think will have the biggest impact on your health and peace of mind. Valued at at least $150.
- Worksheets, cheat sheets, and shopping lists that are not published elsewhere on the website. In addition to downloadable content that’s been created for this course only, my mom will be sharing her favorite kid-pleasing recipes that are secretly packed with nutrition. Valued at $50.
Total value: More than $1,400
Program price: $299
Please choose either Tuesday or Thursday sessions from the drop-down menu below
Tuesday Dates: April 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th
Thursday Dates: April 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th
All meetings will be held at 11:00 a.m. EST and last roughly one hour. Free recordings will be available if you are unable to join or would like to re-listen.
FAQ About Gimme a Cleaner Home Program
- What if I have a conflict during one of my chosen sessions?
If you cannot attend one of your scheduled sessions, you can let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you in the other session that week, based on capacity.
- What if the cost for this program is still out of my budget?
If you are unable to afford the cost of this program, please email Maia. We will offer a sliding scale or a scholarship to up to five readers in each session, so feel free to nominate friends who might qualify as well.
- What happens after I put this in my cart and check out?
You’ll receive an email one week before your first session with details for joining the Zoom call. You’ll also receive your box of goodies and handouts/cheat-sheets/recipes/shopping lists. If you have any questions about this program, you can reach out to me directly. Just please put “course” in the subject line so I don’t miss your note!
Maia founded Gimme the Good Stuff in 2010, with the mission of helping conscientious but overwhelmed moms easily understand the potential risks of a range of kids’ products, and giving them access to safe alternatives.
Maia has been featured on The Doctor Oz Show several times and has quoted by numerous publications, including The Huffington Post and The New York Times.
Feedback on Maia’s Work
Maia guided me through every decision with patience and humor, and made the process of creating a nontoxic home simple and stress-free. Maia is a wealth of knowledge and gave me invaluable peace of mind when making my selections.
-Actress Jordana Brewster
I am an avid researcher with the caveat of mommy brain that makes me forget and have to research again most of the things I buy just before buying them. Maia provided me the same peace of mind in a fraction of the time!
Thank you Maia for being my “go to” to learn about safe products. I so appreciate your advice and have made so many healthy choices because of you. You have honestly made a huge impact on our lives.