Your cart is currently empty!
ThinkBaby Sippy of Steel – Stainless Steel Sippy Cup
This Stainless Steel Sippy Cup works so well! Easy to hold for little hands and completely non-toxic.
What Makes This Good Stuff
This Stainless Steel Sippy Cup works so well. It is super easy to hold for little hands and completely non-toxic.
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill spout – features our cross-cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone spout provides an easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months.
- Comes with Travel Top, which reduces the chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
- The base of the bottle made from ultra-polished 304 stainless steel (18/8).
- The stainless steel sippy cup and the plastic sippy cup are almost identical in weight.
- Perfect gift or registry item.
The Sippy of Steel is made from 304 Stainless steel 18/8. The collar is made No. 5 plastic (polypropylene) and therefore can be recycled after use.
Looking for a stainless steel sippy bottle with a straw? CLICK HERE.
How do I care for my Thinkbaby Sippy Cup?
Thinkbaby Sippy Cups are dishwasher safe (top rack recommended). The markings are embossed into the metal so they will not come off. The logo is laser etched into the material. When washing the Sippy Cup in the dishwasher, we recommend using a detergent that is free of chlorine. We recommend Sonett Dishwashing Liquid to get the job done.. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems.
Before first use, we recommend sterilizing the Sippy Cup in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use.
Looking for an easy way to clean bottles? CLICK HERE.
Pink, Blue, Orange