Your cart is currently empty!
Thinksport Kid’s All Sheer Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 50
This dermatologist tested, Kid’s All Sheer Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 is formulated with reef safe, non-nano Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide to shield kid’s sensitive skin from harmful UVA/UVB sun rays.
What Makes This Good Stuff
Safe, Non-Toxic Spray Sunscreen for Kids
- safe for sensitive skin
- non-sticky formula
- no-fuss application, sheer
- broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
Whether at the beach or pool, this air-powered spray protects active kids at play for quick, no-fuss application. This dermatologist tested, Kid’s All Sheer Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 is formulated with reef safe, non-nano Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide to shield kid’s sensitive skin from harmful UVA/UVB sun rays.
Thinksport Kid’s All Sheer Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 rubs in with little to no whitening. Enriched with soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E and Banana Fruit Extract to calm sun-exposed skin so kids stay protected for all day fun in the sun
- Spray 6-8 inches away from body. Do not spray product directly on face. Spray onto hands and rub onto face. Do not inhale spray.
- Spray the first layer and rub into skin.
With a cleaner, healthier science-led purpose, the mission is to create products with unyielding standards for efficacy that support the wellness of our consumers, their families and our global community.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane, gluten or dairy. No animal by-products or testing.
- Does not contain any chemicals known to be harmful to coral reefs.
- shake well
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 7 in|
Key Ingredients: Non-nano Zinc Oxide Titanium Dioxide, Aloe, Vitamin E, Banana Fruit Extracts
Titanium Dioxide – 3.4%
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Propanediol, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Bentonite, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Alumina, Sodium Gluconate, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyester-8, Silica, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, C18-21 Alkane.